Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2411: 1. replace {pre, post}ProcessAttributes by {pre, post}{Save, Load} (not virtual)

Hi, Vaclav

I was trying to compile with cgal with no success for the moment.
cgal compiled normally, but when I start to compile YADE, it says:

Checking whether c++ compiler "ccache clang++" works...no

Your compiler is broken, no point in continuing. See `/home/anton/dem/yade/currentClang/build-bzr2413-clang/config.log' for what went wrong and use the CXX/CXXFLAGS parameters to change your compiler.

As I understand, scons can't find compiler. I was trying to add to PATH variable the path, where is clang, but it still does not work.
What can be wrong?

Thanks

Anton