Re: compilation error

> me I had your problem few times.
> It comes because in your build-*/ folder, where all plugins*.cpp are
> stored,
> it may happen that two of these plugin* file contain the same line, like
> for example:
Hi guys, yes, we have this kind of problem. It was just yesterday that I
was thinking about a solution to hack around that deficiency (it is not
scons fault in itself, but the code we use to combine files together); I
let you know when it is fixed. Meanwhile, it is enough to
delete ../build-*/plugins*.cpp files which will be regenerated. This
situation arises when the plugin order changes (such as new ones are
added or some are removed).

Cheers, v.