May I have the details of the calculated process

Hello,

I am a yade user. But I have a strong background of C++, and I have learned Python for the Yade. So I should knowthe details of calculated process, especially for the  part of Engine. May I have your help?
I checked the .py files. The Engine should contain the parts as follow: ForceResetter(), BoundDispatcher(), InsertionSortCollider(), InteractionDispatchers(), NewtonIntegrator(). Maybe it can involve more, but they are necessary for the calculation. I have read the Vaclav Smilauer's PhD thesis. But, I still cannot understand theInsertionSortCollider(). If someone know the theory in this function, Could you help me to send the files to me. I will appreciate you. Thank you so much.

Best wishes
Liqing

Follow ups