Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2440: 1. correct somemisprints anddo some actualization in user's manual.

Hello,

how can I rewrite in C++ this Python statement?

for i in O.interactions:
    length = (O.bodies[i.id2].state.pos - O.bodies[i.id1].state.pos).norm()

Or is there any other possibility to compute length of interaction in ScGeom (or in GenericSpheresContact in general)? I would like to use function Shop::stressTensorOfPeriodicCell() in new version of peri3dController when it is tested, but currently this function is written only for Dem3DofGeom..

thanks for advices

Jan