Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2441: 1. Add scripts/test/force-network-video.py

   10. Move {ScGeom,Dem3DofGeom}::contactPoint to GenericSpheresContact
I need update on the plans here. I got similar ideas yesterday but I gave up, because I thought GSC was temporary stuff to be removed later. Not the case? If we could move penetration/displacementN/Un (call it as you like) to GSC to, it would solve the problem of Jan for getting current length or branch vector (without the need to wrap coordinates).

Cheers.

p.s. After enough changes of this sort, GSC would be the good old SCG ;-)