Re: Packages for Maverick

> it seems, I have got the same error, what we discussed yesterday in
chat.
> It happens, when I build packages of the trunk for Maverick.

> ERROR: shared_ptr's are preserved when loading from XML (using a hack in
> MetaBody::postProcessAttributes)
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File
"debian/yade-bzr-dbg/usr/lib/yade-bzr-dbg/py/yade/tests/omega.py",
> line 100, in testSharedAfterReload
>     O.saveTmp(); O.loadTmp()
> RuntimeError: unregistered class

Hi Anton, this allows to pin-point the error much better, since the test
simulation contains very few objects. I installed maverick in a vm, but it
is very slow for compilation, so I will wait till I get to a real computer.
If you have time, you can have a look, it would consist in saveTmp'ing
empty simulation, then adding objects one by one, until you find the one
that makes boost::serialization give the exception above. Then it should be
pretty easy to fix. Cheers, Vaclav