Re: Replying to bugs via mail

> I receive mails sent at bugs.launchpad twice. One with "yade-dev" as
> recipient (1), the other at my personnal adress (2).
> (1) : Why yade-dev in recipient and not bugs.launchpad?
> (2) : I guess I have to unregister from some automatic forwarding?

re (1) bugs.launchpad is not an e-mail address. The <yade-dev> list
receives all bug traffic from the bug tracker; you can filter them with

(also, the reply-to address points to the bug address, if you prefer to
filter by that one.)

Then, you receive copies of bugtrack mails for bugs you are subscribed
to (reporter, commenter, etc). They have the same X-Launchpad-Bug
header, but not the list one. Those mails explain why you receive them
on the last line (e.g. I get "You received this bug notification because
you are the registrant for Yade.").

As always, procmail or other mail filter is your friend.

HTH, v.