Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2449: 1. Rename InteractionDispatchers to InteractionLoop; backwards-compat for python as usual, typede...

Sorry, again:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Eyade-dev/yade/trunk/annotate/head%3A/SConstruct#L189

 env['SUFFIX']=env['SUFFIX_NODEBUG']+('' if not env['debug'] else *'/dbg')*

Is the '/dbg' at the end is correct? I thinks it causes the problem.
And maybe it calls a bug with combined-files?

Anton