Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2449: 1. Rename InteractionDispatchers to InteractionLoop; backwards-compat for python as usual, typede...

Ok, thanks for explanation.

There is one more string, which needs to be, probably, updated.
In debian/rules, line 97:

    dh_installman -p yade${_VERSION}-dbg yade${_VERSION}-dbg.1
yade${_VERSION}-dbg-batch.1

Should it be deleted?

Anton