Re: documentation of contact laws

Hello,

r2469 modified slightly the doc of Law2_ScGeom_NormalInelasticityPhys_NormalInelasticity, in this sense. I emphasize the fact that I mention (it was already the case before) a python script test which is supposed to illustrate the effects of the law. Me, I consider this as a very good mean to present the contact law.

Few remarks moreover :

- about the requirement you mention, I wonder if the "understand how they work" relates more to understanding of special features of different laws, or more to understanding of the general way to use any contact law (the definition of the InteractionLoop, with correct functors..). Corresponding needs in doc would not be the same.

- you point out the fact that non-academic people will more and more use Yade, and that therefore exhaustive documentation is required. For me this has to be seriously considered. I consider that financial and human required ressources are radically different between a research open-source code, and a general public software. And we all know on which side Yade is... I do not wish to anybody the feelings I had when I began with Yade with no docs, but on the other side, it is difficult for me to imagine that someone gets engaged in a customer service for all his life, once he typed one "bzr commit" (few exageration here...)

To conclude, I agree with your idea of "experimental/undoc" feature (with the risk that this feature will dominate in Yade ?)

Jerome