Re: Qglviewer error

Hi Tao,

please subscribe to the list as explained at
https://www.yade-dem.org/sphinx/user.html#mailing-lists.

The library is detected (the first one), I will fix the misleading
message. Why do you think there is a problem? It says the build is
finied (successfully). I bet it says the same about QGLViewer at Chia
Weng's machine as well.

Hope this helps, welcome on board.

Vaclav

PS. Chia, find attached a build script that I used at Chiara's computer.
It automatizes the process of installing new version once in a while and
so on, if that is helpful for you. Add $HOME/yade/bin to the $PATH as
well (~/.profile or ~/.bashrc).