qt4 looks nice!

Hi,

this is the first time that I tried qt4 interface and all those hrefs
to help are really nice!

How about adding another tab to those "Simulation, Display, Generate,
Python", called: "Omega" or "root body" or "Scene" and use my qt4-tree
serialization interface? Or your python based qt4 serialization?
We could even add tabs for each scene savedTmp do memory.

You know - to show everything that is in memory, and if it has those
`hrefs` to help on every object - then even better!

besides I see some minor issue when trying to 'generate' something,
e.g. a TriaxialTest via GUI. The error from python interface is:

Yade [6]: ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call last)

/home/janek/40-Yade/Bin/HEAD-fast/lib/yade-trunk/dbg/py/yade/__init__.pyc in generateSlot(self)
    123                         print 'BUG: Saving to memory slots freezes Yade (cause unknown). Cross fingers.'
    124                 #print 'Will save to ',filename

--> 125                 self.generator.generate(filename)
    126                 if self.generatorAutoCheck:
    127                         O.load(filename)

RuntimeError: unregistered class

I didn't investigate this, just letting you know.
--
Janek Kozicki                               http://janek.kozicki.pl/  |

Follow ups