Re: computer config for yade

 Hi, Sergei!

I have: I5/1333, I7/1600 and AMD X6 1090T/1600
All of them satisfy me. But if I choose the next computer, I would, probably, take AMD X6 again.
It has 6 "real" cores, good productivity and not a bad price.

But I would suggest to take at least 2GB RAM / core.

HDD 2TB, Videocard - not sure, but one of the cheapest, about EUR50.

If you need more exact configuration, let me know, I will check it out.

Anton