Re: newline in class attribute docs

Hi Vaclav,

sometext \n Example:

creates no new line (no matter if there is space or not between \n and surrounded words)

sometext\n\nExample:

creates new paragraph, but with space between the end of previous and the beginning of next paragraph, what I did not want..

I tried to solve this "problem" using _extraDocs.py, (adding for example Peri3dController.stress there)
wrapper.Peri3dController.stress.__doc__=r'''text'''
but this imply error in startup of yade:

TypeError: readonly attribute
Segmentation fault

(wrapper.Peri3dController.__doc__=r'''text''' works fine)

It is not really a problem for me, I just wanted to know if there is a simple solution :-)

Best wishes
Jan