Re: computation of MomentBending

Hi,

Below is an example (from revno 2514). If somebody see an obvious reason
for getting a NaN, please let me know; if not, I'll send this to Eigen (the first line should be enough).

Bruno

NaN angle found in angleAxisr(q), for quaternion 1 -1.56132e-11 7.47311e-11 -1.7066e-10,

I know nothing about quaternion, but based on Janek's comment:
- you cannot have an angle if a2+b2+c2+d2 is different from one.

then the norm of the quaternion you suggest is slightly different from 1 (of course not a lot, but a little...)

--
Luc Sibille

Université de Nantes - Laboratoire GeM UMR CNRS

IUT de Saint Nazaire
58, rue Michel-Ange - BP 420
44606 Saint-Nazaire Cedex, France

Tel: +33 (0)2 40 17 81 78