"moment_twist/bending" in CohFrictPhys ?

Hello,

I'm trying to adapt the "normalInelasticityLaw code" to the recent changes of Bruno (rev 2504, and http://www.mail-archive.com/yade-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg02520.html, sincere thanks Bruno) about the rotational computations.

During this new copy/paste of code (from Bruno's lines in Coh..Frict... files, instead of Janek's lines... but there are still less lines), I wonder what is the use of these members of the related interaction physics : "moment_twist" and "moment_bending" ? In the computation of the contact law, I think that they are not strictly required. Am I right ? What would be their sense thus ? Post-processing ?

Thanks

Jerome

--
Jérôme Duriez
ATER Polytech' Grenoble - Laboratoire 3S-R