Re: periodic weighted voronoi tesselation library (c++, open-source)

Hi,

I personally use voro++. I think it is more appropriate (simple) if you only need the cells with circumcenter-vertices (instead of particle-center-vertices). In voro++ there is not iterator to loop over edges, faces or something else. Instead, you need to know the internal structure.

The voronoicell_base class is a template class with neighbor_track option. Nevertheless, I think (not sure) that only connectivity informations are stored but nothing about tetrahedrons.

Vincent