Re: Couple questions on parallelism

Hi Bruno,

>- Is there already a mechanism in Yade to run more than one engine in
>parallel? For instance, flow engine and interactionsDispatcher are doing
>two independant things and could be run at the same time without
>interfering. It implies nested omp directives.
Is it possible to run FlowEngine in parallel and InteactionsDispatcher in parallel? (I don't know it :-) If it is possible, I think it would be better to run firstly one engine in parallel and then the second one in parallel rather then both at the same time (before continuing, the program (master thread) would have to wait for the slower engine).
Just small remark..

Regards
Jan