Re: energy conservation?

Hi Vaclav,

why not trying to calculate the velocities at the right time? I remember I
was doing it and energy was conserved (without damping, either local or
global). We just need to shift them by adding acc*dt/2 (btw, we need to
_subtract_ this term in order to shift in the right way, as discussed with
Bruno on the list). It is worth a try. However, reducing the time step
should help, if we do not apply the shift.

Chiara
PS nice idea to track energies in this way