Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2626: 1. Clean up NewtonIntegrator following the discussion on the list; adds 1st order damping for asp...

>>   1. Clean up NewtonIntegrator following the discussion on the list; adds 1st order damping for aspherical particles; comments welcome.

On the clump part, two comments, not directly related to the previous
discussion :
1. It is not necessary to damp individual members motion (actually, I'm
not even sure it is safe). Damping the clump motion globaly before
moveMembers is enough.
2. recording maxVelocities inside moveMembers would remove the ending
loop "FOREACH(Clump::MemberMap::value_type mm..) {  saveMaximaVelocity }"

Tell me if you want to fix that or if I could.

B.