List of contributors

Hi, all!

Debian copyright file requires names and emails of contributors. I have
analyzed statistic of commit and created the following list of commiters:

Václav Šmilauer <eudoxos_at_arcig.cz>
Olivier Galizzi <olivier.galizzi_at_imag.fr>
Janek Kozicki <janek_at_kozicki.pl>
Bruno Chareyre <bruno.chareyre_at_hmg.inpg.fr>
Anton Gladky <gladky.anton_at_gmail.com>
Sergei Dorofeenko <dorofeenko_at_icp.ac.ru>
Jerome Duriez <duriez_at_geo.hmg.inpg.fr>
Vincent Richefeu <richefeu_at_gmail.com>
Chiara Modenese <c.modenese_at_gmail.com>
Boon Chiaweng <booncw_at_hotmail.com>
Emanuele Catalano <catalano_at_hmg.inpg.fr>
Luc Scholtes <lscholtes63_at_gmail.com>
Jan Stránský <_honzik_at_centrum.cz>
Luc Sibille <luc.sibille_at_univ-nantes.fr>
Feng Chen <fchen3_at_utk.edu>

https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Authors_and_contributors#12.2F2010_updated_list_of_contributors_for_.22copyright.22_file

I want to ask everybody to check the correctness of writing your names and
emails. If something wrong, please, fix it on WIKI-page or just drop an
email here in mailing list. If you do not want your name to be in
copyright-file appeared, just let me know.

Thank you.

Anton

Follow ups