Re: TriaxialTest regression tests.

Ok, sorry, I checked now that it is not part of regression tests; how you show the result is up to you then. For the files, you can require to run the script from the same directory as where it is, like we do for examples which have their data files in their own directory. v.

Thanks for suggestion, but there is no need to install the data files I
think. Can't I just point to the source path? How does it find the path
when you type "yade --rebuild"?
It sounds tedious to include the content of a full wallStress file in
python script, then write it to a file at check-time in order to gnuplot
it (I know we can plot with python, but it would need more work in this
precise case).

Another question is how we can return a result telling if something
failed? I would just print a "failure/success" string in stdout, but you
will have better design ideas probably. I tried to make the script
return a value, but no success yet.