Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2653: - Add incremental formulation for the moment rotation (bending only) to HM law (it is very simila...

>   - Add incremental formulation for the moment rotation (bending only) to HM law (it is very similar to the code for the shear part as written in ScGeom - it has been tested but feedbacks are welcome).
>   PS Let me know if you are interested to have it also in "Law2_ScGeom6D_CohFrictPhys_CohesionMoment" where actually the total formulation is already present.
>   @Bruno: maybe in ScGeom we could add this incremental formulation too?

Hi Chiara,

Good job!
Could you validate this in beam flexion or other things?
Yes, it would be interesting to add relAngVel in ScGeom and incremental
code in CM law.

About Plassiard's rolling : using relAngVel is not exactly equivalent to
the equations you found in this paper. You are computing bending, while
Plassiard tried to isolate "rolling". The difference is not big, and I
can't personaly states that one or the other is better. They should give
very similar results, I'm sure.

Bruno