Adding 3 words in doc of GenericSpheresContact

Hello,

In this class (GenericSpheresContact), defined in DemXDofGeom.hpp, I would find useful to add in doc of "normal" that this vector is "from particle #1, towards particle #2". I believe remember that it is a consensus in yade, and it is the case in 2 classes I checked: Dem3DofGeom_SphereSphere and Ig2_Sphere_Sphere_ScGeom

I have this comment wrotten on my PC, and can commit it, in a coming soon commit. Does someone object ?

Jerome

--
Jérôme Duriez
ATER Polytech' Grenoble - Laboratoire 3S-R

Follow ups