Re: Periodic simulations (continued)

Bruno,

Side comment on (1) : it will need to change the behaviour of setTrsf
> one day if we really want to uncouple trsf and Hsize. For instance, one
> could like to type trsf=identity after a deformation process (i.e. after
> some iterations) in order to set the current state as the reference for
> further deformation. It should have no effect on Hsize. Currently, it
> would mess the simulation big time.

sorry to ask for a couple simple questions.
1) Using the (let's say old) method which would start from the definition of
refSize and trsf it is still possible to set trsf=Identity when a new
reference state is needed, right?
2) As for the new method which would use hSize, why this would not be
possible? Could you explain me better, please?

Many thanks.
Chiara