Re: Periodic simulations (continued)

> I think that at the moment we have only one approach and it looks good
> because:
> - refSize is not used anymore (for compatibility only)

I would keep refSize but mark it deprecated. I see no reason to maintain
a valid refSize in e.g. Hsize= operator or in resetTrsf, since older
scripts can't contain them.

> - setting trsf=Identity sets the current state as the reference one.
Just to be sure, I recall typing exactly "trsf=Identity" in a script now
will break due to side effects on hsize; use resetTrsf instead.

> @Bruno: you said that resetTrsf() is a temporary solution. Why temporary?

Why temporary, this is the whole question. Currently we have not one but
two methods. It makes documentation twice longer and code 3x more
complicated. Mixing methods will break in some cases.
If (in years) we decide that trsf=M is not impacting hsize, then
resetTrsf can be removed and replaced by the "=" operator, currently
reserved for backward compatibility. In that case, one could even
"reset" to some value not equal to identity.

Thanks for contribution.
Cheers.