Re: can't compile rev 2689

> I typed bzr up, and then scons.
> I didn't change anything in the scons file.
So, I can't help more than recommending the "fresh install" trick as
suggested by Anton.
> I've also tried to go back to the previous release that I had (r2661) by typing
> bzr revert -r 2661
bzr revert is very dangerous because it will erase all your local
changes, and you can't revert a revert. I accidentaly typed "bzr revert"
in a few occasions, then I got to restore all diffs file by file
(hopefully, some backup files like foo.cpp.~3~  were keeping the
previous versions). "bzr update -r 2661" is probably what you want.

Cheers.