Re: read-only attribute

And more, how to ensuse one-way normals on faceted surface?
I want to calc force on it, but if the normals mixed inner and outer, it can be problem...
The normal sense is given by vertex order you give when constructing the facet. It is your responsibility to assure that they are not mismatched between facets belonging to one surface -- v.
yes, I know. But if I create a surface using utils or geom module(or import it from stl or other place), I can not assure it. Seems, need to add a specialized function for this in yade.utils.

--
Best regards,

Sergei Dorofeenko,
Cand. Phys.-Mat. Sci.

Institute of Problems of Chemical Physics,
Chernogolovka, Moscow region, Russia.

e-mail: dorofeenko@xxxxxxxxx