logging problem on the buildbot

Hi there,

There is a problem in the logs generated by checkTests on buildbot
builds. I'd like to solve this problem before asking more scripts on the
list.

On my pc, "yade -x --checks" gives only a brief output (below). On the
server, however, it includes all the LOG_INFO output (see
https://yade-dem.org/buildbot/builders/yade-full/builds/326/steps/test_1/logs/stdio),
which makes reading painfull.
In r2711, I tried and tuned the logging level exlicitely in the check
script, making it log.ERROR, but the output still includes the LOG_INFO.
The only difference we could spot with Remi is that the buildbot is on
true debian, while I'm on ubuntu (features include log4cxx in both
cases). Could it explain?
Any suggestion to fix that?

Thanks.

Bruno

Welcome to Yade bzr2705
running:  checkTestDummy
checkTest mechanism success
running:  checkTestTriax
checkTestTriax success
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `yskaec'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Yade: normal exit.
Terminated

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
ENSE³ - Grenoble INP
Lab. 3SR
BP 53 - 38041, Grenoble cedex 9 - France
Tél : +33 4 56 52 86 21
Fax : +33 4 76 82 70 43