Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2734: 1. Update affiliation

Since the only purpose of ugly INP-UJF-BlaBla is to be bigboss-proof
(see today's mail from our director), I didn't inflict that to Vaclav
and Janek, who are far enough to not care about local UJF vs. INP wars.
It is not consistent but not worth spending more time I think.

Bruno