Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2835: A section on devpt tools and check tests in programmer manual.

2837 makes things again clearer indeed, thanks. I just think that "ran" should be replaced by "run" or "be ran" in "

Both series of tests can ran

, and it seems to me that a sentence does not have an end :

Since they test classes one by one, unit tests can't detect

(According to what I read in the commit mail). Due to this second need of change I did not perform the first one myself.