problem with import scipy.linalg

Hey guys,

I tried to include these three lines in a py script to be run in Yade,
namely:

from numpy import *
import scipy
import scipy.linalg

The third line gives segmentation fault. I am not sure why. I attach below
the output from debug mode. Not sure if anyone can help, but maybe you had
the same problem and found a workaround to it.

Chiara

*******************************
TCP python prompt on localhost:9000, auth cookie `syduek'
XMLRPC info provider on http://localhost:21000
Running script q.py
SIGSEGV/SIGABRT handler called; gdb batch file is `/tmp/yade-wdKR2U/tmp-0'
GNU gdb (Ubuntu/Linaro 7.2-1ubuntu11) 7.2
License GPLv3+: GNU GPL version 3 or later <http://gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html

and "show warranty" for details.
This GDB was configured as "i686-linux-gnu".
Could not attach to process.  If your uid matches the uid of the target
process, check the setting of /proc/sys/kernel/yama/ptrace_scope, or try
again as the root user.  For more details, see /etc/sysctl.d/10-ptrace.conf
/tmp/yade-wdKR2U/tmp-0:1: Error in sourced command file:

Follow ups