Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2851: - initialization of many variables in Law2_Normal....

Le 03/05/2011 18:20, noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :
modified:
   scripts/test/checks/checkTestNormalInelasticity.py

Very unfortunately, this checkTest seems to be relatively random... It fails sometimes whereas it passes generally. It seems to be the case only when nil contact forces are obtained (and then compared to a non-nil reference value). Let me know if it is also random at your place.

In the meantime, I'll continue to have a look. I'm wondering for example about the following : I acess here to forces directly through python with O.forces.f(id). Do I have, with this python way, to take care about things like force synchronization ?