Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2855: - add of some hyperlinks in doc

Thanks Jerome!

It's often difficult to update the doc properly at first attempt. You
can compile the documentation on your side before comiting it and check
the result.
Here, there is a typo:

+		Example with :yref`PyRunner`, which derives from PeriodicEngine; likely to be encountered in python scripts:: \n\n\

should be

:yref:`PyRunner`

Bruno