Next release

Hi all,

Anton recently suggested (in Grenoble) that we could release Yade 0.7,
and I fully agreed.
I couldn't find time for that yet, but I wanted to inform all of you
that it will come soon, so you can think about pending fixes and
improvements that can be included in each one's code for next release.

Also, before this release, we need, in short (and any help is welcome):

* to review opened bugs.

* and also, as suggested by Klaus, to review of all example/test
scripts. They need to be sorted. Something like this:
- functional -> kept as is
- working but using deprecated names -> run the update script
- not working but somebody will fix them -> fix them
- not working and no one will fix -> move to a "deprecated" folder or
simply remove

Cheers!