removing bodies in Yade?

Hi,

We have two bugs linked with removing bodies currently. Just curious, I
tried to remove bodies in r2931 in a very simple case, and it actually
crashes too (see below).
Am I doing something wrong? Else I would say removing bodies is simply
not supported.

Also I don't understand the code below in InteractionContainer::erase().
If b2 has been removed but b1 still exists and contains interaction
(b1,b2), then we should not return. We should instead remove the
interaction from b1.

if((!b1) or (!b2)) return false;  // Bodies are vanished. Initially
(before r2893) only b1 was checked on existence.
                                    // But, it seems, that b2 also needs
to be checked. The logic of the algorithm
                                    // should be investigated. Bug-link
https://bugs.launchpad.net/yade/+bug/813925

Bruno

Yade [1]: tt=TriaxialTest()