Re: [Yade-users] We're changing yade-users's membership policy to moderated

Hello,

    Which would be the moderation criterion ?
Do you think that giving upload access to this PPA only to yade-dev members (a simpler alternative solution according to me) is not possible ? Very few people seem to upload things to this PPA, I'm not sure that it could change and cause a security problem, despite of Launchpad guys' fears...

Jerome