Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2965: Return back fix from r2961. Bruno, please, make a check before commit.

I did a check and it worked... Not the approriate check apparently, sorry.
I'll revert, no worry.
I think the main idea is correct. bodyContainer has begin() and end()
members already (else FOREACH would not work), there is no hack in
giving it its own iterator type too).

This is from boost documentation:
"The support for STL containers is very general; anything that looks
like an STL container counts. If it has nested |iterator| and
|const_iterator| types and |begin()| and |end()| member functions,
|BOOST_FOREACH| will automatically know how to iterate over it"

Bruno