Re: [Branch ~yade-dev/yade/trunk] Rev 2978: - update publications

Hello Bruno,

If you're taking care of the publications list, you can add, if you want and have time to :

- an other article : (I thought I put it one time in the list, but I finally could not find it)

@Article{ Duriez2011,
author = "J. Duriez and F. Darve and F.-V. Donze",
title = "A discrete modeling-based constitutive relation for infilled rock joints",
year = "2011",
journal = "International Journal of Rock Mechanics \& Mining Sciences",
volume = "48",
number = "3",
pages = "458--468",
doi = "10.1016/j.ijrmms.2010.09.008"
}

- and
doi = "10.1002/nag.1105" to the one quoted below (to be renamed in Duriez2011b for example)