Re: : GenericSpheresContact

I have no explanation for the 2*refR other than that:
- there was 2*refR in box-sphere interactions a while ago (I don't know
why),
- facet-sphere interactions inherited this 2* from box-sphere
interactions (my assumption).

The thing is I changed that in box-sphere, and now refR of a box is the
radius of the sphere. I can at least invoke symmetry to justify this.
Infinite radius could be justified too, the problem is it would give
contacts twice stiffer than the contacts between spheres, hence smaller
timestep, without clear advantage.

Bruno