Re: [Yade-users] Optimized contact detection available

> ===============
> python: /usr/include/boost/smart_ptr/shared_ptr.hpp:418: T*
> boost::shared_ptr< <template-parameter-1-1> >::operator->() const
> [with T = Bound]: Assertion `px != 0' failed.
>
> Please, have a look.

Ok, I was suspecting that to. I don't know why it happens precisely but
it must come from probe() when stride is used (since the collider was
acting at each iteration, it did not appear before). I'll add the check.
Could you confirm that the crash is in probeBoundingVolume from full
backtrace?