Re: Omega with several scene instances

This is an interesting project. :)

Check this:
http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/beta/en/tutorials/using_bazaar_with_launchpad.html
For uploading a new branch, simply type this from a versioned source folder:

bzr push lp:~userid/yade/branch-name

As a short term solution for ceguo, don't you think it should be
possible to run many instances of yade? The last problem only sounds
like a namespace problem. I don't have my head into this a.t.m., but
there is probably a workaround, no?

Bruno