merge accepted and +

Anton, Christian,

I just realized that I should have accepted the pending merge request in
git interface already.
There are so many screens and links there that I'm still a bit lost...
I start to see the improvement in the branching easyness of git,
allthough is a bit harder to keep track of changes.

It is not easy for me to to see in commits who is sorting scripts and
who is improving the sphinx main page. Both of you it seems?
Good job, anyway. :)

I see a few more things to tune in the sphinx page (e.g. uniformize
subtitles), should I commit changes now or wait for a stable layout?
I think we are almost ready to switch the main page.

Cheers!

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor
ENSE³ - Grenoble INP