working with git - please raise your hand for access to trunk

Dear Yade developpers,

As you know, we switched from bzr to git a few weeks ago.
After these few weeks of experience, we believe it can be more
convenient for everybody to work directly on the main development
branch, instead of many separated branches.
It will reduce the number of commands you have to use to commit
something, and it will minimize the administrative tasks for Anton and I.

In order to do that you need to be granted rights at gitHub
(https://github.com/yade). So, if you plan to commit in the coming
times, please register to gitHub and send us an email, then we will give
you the rights.
After that, usage will be relatively similar to the old bzr way:

git pull = bzr update
git commit = commit to your local repo (possibly many times before a "push")
git push = bzr commit (to the main branch)

You will get buildbot mails as usual if you break something.

Of course, you can still play with branches if you like experimenting.
For branches, more help is on the wiki:
https://www.yade-dem.org/wiki/Yade_on_github

Cheers.

Bruno Chareyre