Weird Dem3Dof behaviour

Hi,

I started removing some contact laws and replacing Dem3Dof*CundallStrack by
ScGeom*CundallStrack in a few scripts.
I noticed a really strange behaviour when trying
examples/ring2d/ringCundallDamping.py.
The spheres look like if they were rotating with opposite motion compared
to the cylinder. Try it it's worth a look.

A similar script using ScGeom looks normal
(examples/ring2d/ringSimpleViscoelastic.py), and replacing Dem3Dof by
ScGeom in ringCundallDamping.py seem to fix the strange behaviour.

I'm not opening bug since the law is being removed, but if you are using
other Dem3Dof laws it may be worth verifying their behaviour in this ring
example. It's probably not very difficult to fix. I suspect a sign problem
somewhere.

Bruno