documentation of inherited members

Hi all,

would you agree with documentation of inherited members in Yade classes?
For instance, HarmonicRotationEngine has relatively long "family tree" and
has documented only "A", "f" and "fi" members. "zeroPoint", "rotationAxis"
and other parameters are in RotationEngine, "ids" in PartialEngine ...
Similar situation is with materials and many other cases. It is ok for
skiiled users, but for new people it could be confusing.

What I propose is to document all (including inherited) members, so when
reading documentation one does not need to jump from one class to another
just to check if there are some other parameters he/she should know about.

Please send your opinion, if there is agreement, I will try to do it
Thanks
Jan

Follow ups