Re: New Yade version

Hi all,

Also we should check out example scripts again, because some contact laws are no more available and also because of the new time step algorithm. There I detected a problem in one of my own scripts (it seems to freeze calculation). Until now I dont know whats wrong, I will check it out this week ...

Christian

There is also a segfault on new coming 12.10 Ubuntu release.
Not sure, it is Yade related, because old stable version has
the same problem...

Anton