Re: need help on ClumpTemplate

> sp.makeClumpCloud always creats 100 % clumps. Also all clumps seem to
> be equal in size, right? But it is nearest to want I want.

You could make clumps with one sphere. It would make an unnecessary
number of additional clumps but it would do the trick.

Another way is to create the ClumpCloud first. Then import the clumped
spheres into a sphere pack, and use this sphere pack to generate N
additional spheres. The N new positions will be found avoiding the
overlaps with the pre-existing (clumped) spheres.

For equal sizes, I wonder if François Kneib is/was not also about to
change that. François?