Re: [yade/trunk] 73b9fc: Improvements in clump logic - part 3 + 4.

Hi Christian,

Please reply to the list, not to me. There is a "reply to list" button
if you use thunderbird.

> There could be still a problem when using replaceByClumps in periodic
> space. A sphere could be generated outside the cell. I did not test
> this case yet.
It should not be a problem, bodies can be anywhere in periodic space.
It's only the 3D view that move them to the cell (else it would look
like a cloud).

>> p.s. You are not even listed here, it is bad! ;)
>> https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Authors_and_contributors
>
> will be fixed soon ;)

Since the page was generated on the basis of statistics, I realized that
it is not very easy for you to find a sweet spot.
You can at least add the necessary data (affiliation, etc.) at the end
of the contributors list. I will probably reorganize the page sometime soon.