clumps volume and inertia

Hi Christian,

If I understand your code correctly, the volume/mass/inertia of the
clumps is accounting for overlaps assuming that we have only pair
overlaps. I mean, if three spheres have a common intersection it will
not work (or even worst, this: *). Correct?

If so, it should be clearly stated in the documentation. Accouting for
overlaps in an arbitrary case is quite complex, and maybe even
solutionless with pure analytical reasoning. I remember Vaclav was
thinking to a Monte Carlo method, which is a nice way to solve this problem.

Bruno

*: https://yade-dem.org/w/images/9/96/KozickyTejchmanParticles2011.pdf

Bruno Chareyre
Associate Professor